Over the past many years we have been blessed with awesome interns who play a crucial role in helping camp operate. From mowing the grass to planning schedules to taking pictures, we know that camp would look very different without the help of our awesome interns!
We are super excited to announce that we are growing our intern program this upcoming year!! We are looking to hire 4-6 more interns in 2021 in various different positions.
What do Miracle Camp Interns do?
This year we are looking to fill many different positions:
- Guest Services Intern: Assist with groups that come to camp by helping book groups, run activities, and take care of guests on campus.
- Culinary Arts Intern: Work on our dining services team and learn how to order, prepare and serve meals to guests.
- Digital Design Intern: Expand your creative expertise by learning how to design and market for camp ministry using adobe software and taking photos and videos.
- Operations & Hospitality Intern: Grow in your knowledge of hands on vocational skills by working on our operations team.
- Program Intern: Help creatively program our various camps and retreats throughout the year.
- Activities Intern – Learn how our various activities are run and help implement new activities here at camp
Perks of being a Miracle Camp Intern!
There are many perks to being an intern at miracle camp! Enjoy working alongside other believers in sharing the gospel with hundreds of guests while also expanding your vocational skills. Grow in your walk in the Lord and be encouraged in your faith by other your age as you live and work together! Interns will also receive a weekly stipend of $175 in addition to free housing and meals when they are provided at camp. Also take advantage of our opportunities for training certification and career advancement! Along with all of these perks you’ll also have a blast working in a fun environment in a team-based ministry.
Find out more!
Our intern program usually starts in September and lasts for one year, however, this year we are looking to fill some of theses positions as early as May. This program is designed for those who are finishing up high school or college. For more information or to apply click the button below!