Here at Miracle Camp we are looking for some young adults to join our team of interns for the 2021-2022 year. Our interns play a crucial role in helping us put on an incredible and meaningful retreat for guests that come to camp. We currently have a great team of 2021-2022 interns started but are looking to add a couple more people to our team for this year! If you know any 18-25 year-olds who are currently discerning a call into ministry, or would be a good fit to serve in a camp setting, please have them contact us.
What Would You Do?
A year long internship at camp provides opportunities to gain professional skills, development of spiritual discipline, and personal growth. We serve over 12,000 guests a year in a multitude of ways. There are areas for people of all gifts and skills.
We are looking for interns who are interested in serving in some of the following areas:
- Guest services
- Adventure activities
- Camp operations
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Culinary arts
Why Should You Intern at Camp?
Great question! Here are just a few reasons we think interning at camp is pretty great:
- Do Meaningful Work – Interning at camp gives you the opportunity to work directly with guests and see firsthand how God is working in this place.
- Build Your Resume – Throughout the year you will learn and practice vocational skills that look great on a resume.
- Work Alongside Others Your Age – Grow and work alongside others who are in a similar stage of life as you.
- Grow in Your Walk With The Lord – Grow in your relationship with God be encouraged by those around you.
- Get Paid! – Many internships around the country are unpaid. While you won’t get rich interning at camp, you will be able to earn some money for your hard work.
- So Much More – These reasons just scratch the surface when it comes to perks of an internship here at Miracle Camp!
If this is something that interests you, simply click the button below and let us know. We would love to talk to you more about what an internship at camp could look like!